How to become a medical marijuana patient in Arkansas
In order to become a medical marijuana patient, you must qualify and register with the Arkansas Department of Health (ADH).
- Visit your doctor (Arkansas M.D. or D.O.) to certify that you have a qualifying condition.
- Complete the online form on the ADH website.
- Pay the $50.00 yearly fee. You can pay ADH online with a debit or credit card.
The ADH should mail your patient identification card within 30 days. It will be valid for one year from date of issuance.
Alternatively, the completed application and fee may be submitted by mail. You can request a paper application by mail by calling the ADH at 501-682-4982.
Have Questions? Contact Us
Arkansas Qualifying Medical Conditions
- Positive status for human immunodeficiency virus/ acquired immune deficiency syndrome
- Hepatitis C
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Tourette’s syndrome
- Crohn’s disease
- Ulcerative colitis
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Severe arthritis
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Cachexia or wasting syndrome
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Intractable pain which is pain that has not responded to ordinary medications, treatment or surgical measures for more than six (6) months
- Severe nausea
- Seizures including without limitation those characteristic of epilepsy
- Severe and persistent muscle spasms including without limitation those characteristic of multiple sclerosis
- and any other medical condition or its treatment approved by the Department of Health
Cash and Debit
2x a week
We do not accept returns or exchanges once you leave the store. If your product is faulty, please submit pictures to management for review at email@example.com
Please bring your MMJ card and your driver’s license.